“Great sandwiches”
Review of Pastrami On Wry - CLOSED

Pastrami On Wry
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Nice pastrami, roast beef and turkey sandwiches, owner also runs Corey's Catsup and Mustard and CW Chops and Catch

Reviewed 8 August 2016

First of all, the address on TripAdvisor is wrong, they are located at 291 East Center St., Manchester, CT. Their food and service is pretty good I thought compared to what was published recently. The wait staff was very attentive and friendly, the food was very good. My wife, son-in-law and I had sandwiches which was stuffed and my daughter had pancakes and eggs... no complaints BUT one issue I have is with their restrooms, the men's room was horrible and my wife said the same for the women's room. They need to pay more attention to cleanliness of these rooms and clean them up! If they used an outside cleaning company, they need to fire them and hire another company. OR just start from scratch and just redo the entire restrooms.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

This was one of our favorite places before they moved. Food was great. Then they moved to their new location and it went downhill fast. Takeout orders are not right, food was overdone, dry and not as fresh. Eating there isn't any better. Noisy, bad service. Too bad. Not recommending it anymore.

3  Thank Anne Marie M
Reviewed 14 July 2016

I attempted to place an order for take out. No one answers the phone. I hit re-dial 10 times. I then went to their Facebook page. It seems this is the norm. They need to pay someone to answer the phone.

1  Thank Cheryl644
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Ordered a "roast beef chili" ... looked like dog food - tasted like spicy dog food. Sooo - ordered a Tuna on Wheat. Can't screw up albacore tuna and toasted bread. WRONG... tuna had more salt than the ocean... it's as if they spilled a whole salt shaker into my scoop of tuna. My husband loves eggs - he ordered an egg sandwich - he didn't finish it - 'nough said! And thennnnn - every time we would ask for something from the waitress, she would sing/song us with "No Problem", instead of you're welcome or I'll get that for you.... it was an incessant sing/song "No Problem" - from the time we sat down until we left.. Not ONCE did she say you're welcome. Needless to say, we will NOT be returning.

3  Thank Catalina58