“Whoo hoo , GF hamburger!”

Artisanal Burger Company
Ranked #3 of 210 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has a gluten-free menu!
Super busy place on a Saturday night, patience is needed. But once our server appeared and took our order, she was prompt and at the ready for the rest of our meal.
I ordered the Artisinal burger and the boys ordered American burgers. Anything fried is not gluten-free so I ordered the side salad with Sherry vinaigrette. Yummy burger but like most gluten-free buns it started to fall apart and get soggy in short time. Not a problem I just peeled off the bun and used the fork and knife and finished eating it.
We all enjoyed our burgers, the consensus on the fries is that they were a bit on the salty side. Vanilla shake and strawberry shake were also declared super yummy! Hubby wished he had eaten his burger first before the shake because he was too full to finish his burger!
The burgers are really delicious, the service terrific, the ambience a little bit loud but still pleasant.
Not your typical cheap burger joint. Three burgers, 2 plain shakes, 1 glass wine came to just under $60 before tip. Worth it though, and would come back again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

we stopped here because we had car trouble that slowed us down. we needed a snack. I had a pretzel (as big as my head!) and my husband had wings. there are TVs and patrons of all ages - lots of talking and laughter - beer on tap. neat and clean, upscale.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

This one checks all the boxes for me. Excellent juicy burgers you can tell are fresh made and an extensive beer listing. The wings also looked really good so I will have to order next time.

Nicely designed building with restaurant seating on one side, a great bar on the other side with really comfy booths and functional tall tables and a nice large outdoor seating area. Plenty of TVs to watch a game as well.

Good on/off from 84, will definitely be one to keep in mind when driving back to mass.

1  Thank JayBea79
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located less than a mile from I-84 in the City of Manchester, Connecticut. The kitchen closes at 10:00 pm and the bar is opened to 1:00 am. The prices are reasonable and the service was outstanding. The menu has very small hamburgers to their large hamburgers. There are salads sandwiches and sides on the menu. Clean restrooms and large parking lot.

1  Thank George700East
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The wait staff was cheerful, efficient and attentive. The burgers were hot and served with a delicious brew.

1  Thank Kahtadin