“Nothing special”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #101 of 206 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Its pretty much your average Taco Bell. The staff is ok.. Long lines and long wait times have been our experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Prices are very good and I like their food. Sometimes it takes way too long to go through the drive-thru. And many times they don't have mild sauce. I wish they had coffee as a beverage. But I go there a lot because it is inexpensive and I really like Tacos.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The food is consistently mediocre as with any Taco Bell but face it, everyone eats here because it's cheap and open late. The problem with this location is the tragically horrible service. About two weeks ago myself at least 3 other cars I counted drove off after sitting in the drive through line for 20 minutes and never moved.....not once! I decided to give them another chance last night and was not surprised to find the service to still be tragic. It took 20 minutes get through the drive through with only one car ahead of me! They just leave you sitting at the order board for lond periods of time without even acknowledging you. When they did respond it took 4 or 5 tries to get my order correct on the screen. This place is pitiful.......

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Love the crunch wraps and taco supreme, not much in the ambiance department. Not sure whats going on with the three levels of seating.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This place has been consistent in the quality of their burrito supremes and tacos that we have for quick lunches if we're doing errands in the area - as we do at least a couple of times a month. Our favorites are well made and hearty and we find the service to be friendly and efficient.