“Standard fair from a chain”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #101 of 206 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Love the crunch wraps and taco supreme, not much in the ambiance department. Not sure whats going on with the three levels of seating.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

This place has been consistent in the quality of their burrito supremes and tacos that we have for quick lunches if we're doing errands in the area - as we do at least a couple of times a month. Our favorites are well made and hearty and we find the service to be friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Not as slow as most Taco Bells. Features Pizza Hut, too, but I'm so over PH. Smaller portions than in years gone by at other locations. Each burrito was folded poorly. Drips abound.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Good place to visit if you're looking for something other than a burger. We usually have to repeat the order multiple times, and it still may not be right. We just check what's in the bag before leaving, and it's usually fine.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I go here a lot since my husband works in the area - I am a vegetarian, so I can get almost anything on the menu with just beans as a replacement for the meat - the issue is, sometime i still get meat mixed in, like they didn't check the computer, or when i got with my husband, they make the whole thing with beans, rather than his order having meat as well - i did have some hair in my food at one visit, which was taken care of promptly - the staff are always pleasant - i just think some more time needs to be taken to see what is going on..