“Not as bad as on might expect ”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #99 of 210 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Not as slow as most Taco Bells. Features Pizza Hut, too, but I'm so over PH. Smaller portions than in years gone by at other locations. Each burrito was folded poorly. Drips abound.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Good place to visit if you're looking for something other than a burger. We usually have to repeat the order multiple times, and it still may not be right. We just check what's in the bag before leaving, and it's usually fine.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

I go here a lot since my husband works in the area - I am a vegetarian, so I can get almost anything on the menu with just beans as a replacement for the meat - the issue is, sometime i still get meat mixed in, like they didn't check the computer, or when i got with my husband, they make the whole thing with beans, rather than his order having meat as well - i did have some hair in my food at one visit, which was taken care of promptly - the staff are always pleasant - i just think some more time needs to be taken to see what is going on..

Reviewed 12 June 2015

I've been going to this Taco Bell for years ( mostly because it's the only one around ). It's been O.K. up until my past few visits.Regardless of what some people say, I like their food. It's consistent and I like it. The last few times,the burritos were sloppily wrapped and fell apart, no tomatoes one time, hardly any meat one time... These may seem like nitpicking complaints but consistency is why I return to Taco Bell. Don't get me wrong, I like Taco Bell a lot, I just don't like this particular one and will never frequent it again and I live in Manchester. For what it's worth...

Reviewed 18 September 2014

It's a Taco Bell, not much to say, but my orders were always correct, the drive thru attendant was always polite and easy to understand over the speaker system.