“Could be so much better.”
Review of Market Grille

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here a number of times over the years.
However this time one of our party is gluten intolerant and we knew the menu had gluten free items on it. But no gluten free bread option. The only gluten free dessert was ice cream! Come on.
My meal, shrimp pasta, was excellent my wife's and her friends was at best warm.
The waitress was good but one of the meals, salmon, was a long time after the rest was served. Forgotten? Which lead to an embarrassing wait for the rest of us.
It wasn't that busy.
Shame, with a little bit more effort I would give it a higher rating.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (351)

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

Ordered takeout several times during a business trip and was never disappointed. Mushroom ravioli was my absolute favorite. Only disappointed I won’t be in town to try again.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent food and service. Love the outdoor patio great place to have a dinner and watch the sunset.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 13 December 2020

Made a curbside order, and I appreciate the attention to our requests like no capers on the chicken piccata, and changing out the plain rice for the cranberry risotto (delish!) for the mustard-glazed salmon.
Appreciate the curbside option :-)
(please bring back the lobster Cobb salad, I love yours!)

Date of visit: December 2020
2  Thank MsCasualTravelor
Reviewed 8 September 2020

There was 3 of us An must say the only things that were half way decent was the appetizers , I had chicken piccata an was the worst I ever had , a CB piece of fried chicken with I hope was Alfredo sauce on it never saw that terrible. Great views but food not so good

Date of visit: August 2020