“Great food fun vibe!”

Price range: US$10 - US$33
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Hartford, CT Restaurant with the Finest Handcrafted Beer, Live Comedy and Upscale Casual Cuisine in an Historic Setting.
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Thanks enjoyed the game and the food. Beer was will return again to this gastric pub. The beer is worth the time and try a few. Football was one lots of fun.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I dropped in City Steamer for a quick snack, check on the NFL games and pu an order to take back to my hotel room. This was Sunday Sept. 9, 2018 at around 6 pm. When I sat at the bar the 2 bigger screens had the brewery drink menu and the other screen had PBR? The only person who seemed to be watching bull riding was a young man behind the bar. I placed my drink order and received it promptly from the female bar tender. Unfortunately that ended her role in control of my visit. I ordered chips and pico de gallo ($5.50 if I recall). Finally another patron asked if the 2nd could be changed to one of the NFL games.After several minutes I began to wonder what could take so long for an order of chips and dip. Another 12 minutes passed before my chips arrived. I placed my order to go for buffalo wings ($12.50). The chips were a small handful, not warm and the pico was a very small container, $5.50? It took about 20 minutes for my wings order? I took my dinner back to my hotel room, opened the container and found that it consisted of 6 wings, celery and blue cheese. SIX wings, $12.50? Then when I bite into the first wing it was undercooked??? Fortunately my room had a microwave. So, NO I would not consider this establishment again. The food was grossly overpriced, poorly prepared and other than the bartender the service stunk.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

Great food & service. Large selection of comfort food. Atmosphere is relaxed and designed for conversation.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 8 September 2018

I was pretty annoyed. I ordered a vodka neat. The drink was a shot of vodka for $8.00 and there was a $2.00 upcharge for serving it neat. I thought this was really ridiculous and I told the waitress who didn’t do anything to remedy. My husband had a beer which was very good.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

What can I say - they brew their own beer, the food is delicious and the bar staff is friendly and helpful. What more could you want?

Date of visit: August 2018