“Amazing Pizza”

Luna Pizza
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Went in for lunch. My girlfriend and I had a BBQ Chicken Pizza, it was very good. The menu doesn't have to many choices and I'm completely fine with that. You can tell all of the ingredients are fresh. Very clean and nice area. I will be going again.

Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 23 March 2015

Good sized restaurant, two large TV's over bar, bar area somewhat separated from regular tables. Good sandwiches, only two different kinds of wings so we picked the Italian ones, a bit too spicy for me so won't get them again.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

My kids & i love going here. We get a large cheese and Caesar salad. They have a nice light crust but great flavor. Our favorite pizza.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I cannot stand a menu with small print and too many choices. It has to be hard for a restaurant to offer diversity and still make sure the food is fresh. Sometimes I feel that a restaurant is covering up inadequacies by deluging the customer with decisions.
Luna is the opposite. Bare bones, but everything top of the line. The pizza crust is thin and crisp. Sauce is a bit but not overly sweet. Service is great. Room is spacious. You just know that the choices offered are going to be great, and you will leave happy and with money left in your pocket.
We have probably returned here more than at any other restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 19 December 2014 via mobile

Very fresh and delicious. All quality ingredients used in their food. Fast, reliable and professional staff. One of my favorite pizzas from coast to coast.

Date of visit: December 2014