“The Best Little Secret in Fairfield”

Pizza Mediterranean
Ranked #50 of 243 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 31 January 2017

The pizzas here are incredible...thin crust, piled high & priced right...the Della Casa is to die for!

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Really, that's exactly what I said when I bit onto my sausage and spinach pizza. My coworker pleasantly surprised me with this pizza. The texture and sauce was just right. The sausage and spinach exploded into my mouth. I couldn't stop which means I'll definitely go back for more. Wow!!!

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Food is always delicious and service is always great with smiling faces! I love their pizza but the chicken orzo soup is amazing!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I am from Mediterranean region and I also cook, so when when someone uses Mediterranean title for their food I am qualified to judge :-) I just had the best chicken orzo soup I had in a long time! I hope they will give me the recipe :-) it's well balanced, nice thick broth, just the perfect amount veggies and generous amount of chicken!

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to the movies based on TA reviews. The reviews are spot on for pizza quality. Also got a calzone, which was huge, as well as delicious. Leftover calzone was just as good!

Been to Pizza Mediterranean? Share your experiences!