“Good family restaurant”
Review of Captain's Pizza

Captain's Pizza
Ranked #74 of 246 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. We had an enjoyable family style dinner. They offer a large menu:pizza, salads, appetizers, sandwiches, pasta dishes, entree dishes- seafood, steak, chicken, veal, drinks and desserts. We ordered family style: large cheese pizza, Caesar salad, baked ziti, kids chicken fingers and grilled cheese. Everything was very fresh and tasty. In addition we had friendly service.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Is the food amazing? Eh, it's fine. But it's a good deal and just a generally chill spot. Never see it crowded and I love going with my family.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Stopped in for a quick bite. I ended up hanging out for over an hour talking to the staff and a couple other customers. Very friendly place. Oh, and the buffalo chicken pizza is amazing too!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

I had the sneaky suspicion that all Greek pizzerias were that good. I was wrong. This one is average. I really wanted the Meatball or the Chcken Parm Grinders to be best- they just tasted OK. Spongy bread - although nicely toasted. Not too much sauce- just a bit too sweet. Interestingly it was the SALAD with meat and cheese saved the meal. That was very good!

1  Thank doublemdoublet
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Great food, good, attentive service, good prices. Pleasant atmosphere. Convenient location. Quick service. Great for families.