“Breakfast”
Review of Andros Diner

Andros Diner
Ranked #87 of 244 Restaurants in Fairfield
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

We came for the first time and enjoyed our breakfast. naturally everything was a little greasy by that's what you expect from a diner. Service was fast and friendly and the food was good. Kids enjoyed their meals as did we. Prices were reasonable as well. Will return for a quick breakfast bite to eat.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Driving from NYC to Cape Ann, MA, we needed a break and breakfast. The extensive menu offered almost everything i could think of. Service was efficient and friendly, Eggs tasted fresh and well prepared. Coffee hot, smooth, the way I like it. Ample free parking

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my girlfriend.. The food is good,and the price was right.. I taked the Greece foods..good staff and good job! I advised this. See you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I always get the grand slam which includes a short stack of pancakes or French toast, eggs, bacon and sausage for only like $10! And it's so delicious! The service is usually good for the most part. Some of the waitresses go out of their way to make sure you're happy others don't really care. The place is pretty worn, but it's nothing that would make me stop going. Their bathrooms are so tight you can barely use them, so I try to go before I eat there.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

I used to dine here every Sunday. Lately, they've gotten a bit sloppy in their billing. We were being charged for items we hadn't ordered or received. We were charged for silly little things. We were charged to change from American cheese to Cheddar cheese. They corrected the bills, but I wonder about the dozens of checks that I never looked at and just paid.