“Birthday visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We enjoyed my husband's birthday at the Yarde House. The food was delicious. we each had beer, there are plenty of options. The service was very pleasant, a little slow but that way we didn't feel rushed.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

On my way home from a business trip after my husband pick me up from Bradley I was looking for a place to go eat that I thought would be good and I saw this place on TripAdvisor.

Well we went the day before st. Patrick's Day and it was busy but that didn't take away from how great of a time we had. Staff was friendly and over eager to help, the food was great and we even had live music. It was a great time and the price was reasonable.

We will probably go back when we are in the area!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Went for dinner, decided to try the St Paddy corned beef, sauerkraut and mashed potato quesadilla for an app, with entree salads. The quesadilla was flavorful but not messy like some corned beef sandwiches can be. The salads were made with fresh ingredients, and were filling. Our waitress was friendly and very knowledgeable of the menu.

Great selection of beer as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, friendly staff,
Extensive menu. Took half of my Reuben home. Delicious!!! Although our friends southern fried chicken was disappointing. Over cooked great for large gatherings.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Big portion with amazing chunky, creamy blue cheese dip and a big size of that too. However, I am not a fan of the thick cut steak fries. I prefer shoestring french fries.
Husband had the Rueben. It had so much shaved corned beef he had to take the other half home! Son had the philly steak sandwich. It was bigger than the plate!
Also the service was excellent too. Attentive but not annoying. Prices were the same as anywhere else but at least you will always take some home for tomorrow.
There is live entertainment too and tv’s on the bar side. But it’s not loud like buffalo wild wings. You can have a nice conversation without needing to yell. Im looking forward to going back in the summer. They have a nice view of the setting sun with seating outside.

Been to Yarde Tavern? Share your experiences!