“Nice place”

Robertos Real American Resturant
Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in East Windsor
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The food was good and there is a fairly good craft beer selection. The service was good and the prices where fair with a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We landed on this phrase: upscale pub food. VERY nice location, warm, friendly, great atmosphere. And the food was rock solid. We each had sandwiches which were top notch. And we indulged in their version of Putine. Fantastic! Great beer choices. Our only challenge: we needed to have to ask to move from to a table from a high top. The chairs for the high top are quite high, leaving my petite wife with dangling feet!!! We were lucky that a table was available and were accommodated instantly. Give this place a try!!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I came with a group of friends from high school . There were a few parties who came after us who had seemed to know people working and I get it take care of your own but now we waited an extra almost hour and when we got sat our waitress wanted nothing to do with us because her friends were all at the other table. It seemed like a free for all . Food was okay , just wish we were treated better

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I went out with a party of 4. Two made safe choices- a burger and fries, and another tacos that came out perfectly. My wife had steak with made with Coke, mashed potatoes, onion rings. Good sized portion but on the sweet side. My chicken piccata was fine but could have come with more mashed potatoes.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is right down the street from me and I love heading there for a quick happy hour catch up with friends. Unlike most spots, their happy hour is expansive and affordable. Lots of $5 apps and drinks. Their different types of Moscow mules are delicious and their nachos...well, you MUST get them!

I have also been here for company dinners and those are always handled very well!