“Good food fast and friendly service”

Salsa Fresca Mexican Grill
Ranked #76 of 289 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped into Salsa Fresca in the late afternoon between lunch and dinner rush. Therefore, It was not too busy. The service was very good. Friendly and efficient. I hope that it is the same even when they are very busy. It was clear that the lead person behind the counter was very interested in making each customer's experience a good one. A bit rare, if you ask me, for a fast food place. The rice bowls that we each had were very good and the ingredients were fresh. The noise level inside from just regular conversation was a bit loud , so either the space was not made to absorb sound too well or it was just because the eating area was a bit empty of diners.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Salsa Fresca is much better than Chipolte - more varied and and fresher. I love their cilantro offering, black beans are not soppy, choice of tacos/tortillas. The kids tacos are a bargain, offering all the ingredients in a smaller portion. In Chipolte, you pay extra if you order the kids portion. They also offer several dressings, sauces. I'll stick with Salsa Fresca.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

This place have the best beef quesadilla and they are huge. If you are not a big eater the kids menu will be enough. Very friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love salsa Fresca. I have to go eat at least once when I am in town. Food is always fresh and staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

The service at Salsa Fresca was good; friendly employees. The food is good – not out of this world. It’s similar to Chipotle, but with smaller portions for the same price. The fountain drinks are by Boylan which is headquartered in NYC and offers flavors like Cream Soda and Birch Beer which is a nice change. The interior is industrial with metal table tops. Like Chipotle, you can make your own burrito or choose one of the specialties. We ordered the ground beef burrito and the buffalo ranch burrito which came with chips and salsa. Would we go back? Ehh. Maybe, but I think you get a better value at Chipotle.

Been to Salsa Fresca Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!