“Reliably good take-out”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #177 of 293 Restaurants in Danbury
Reviewed 12 April 2016

We have been ordering for several years. Vera is wonderful.
The food is freshly made and delicious. Regret there is such limited parking accorded to the restaurant in a shared space.

Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

We had a thin crust pizza with onions and peppers. It is a fantastic pizza. They offer a very large selection of by the slice pizzas and they deliver too. Staff was very nice too. Same owner as the former location.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

We often get food from Vera's, formally called La Famiglia. The baked ziti, chicken parm, pizza and garlic knots are wonderful. EVERY time I talk to the owner's husband, he has a bad attitude. One time I tried to use a coupon and instead of telling me nicely I couldn't use it, he growled that I couldn't use it. Another time I ordered a large take out order (over $100) and when I asked if I could pick it up at 4:30, he told me in a very nasty way that I need to get it at 4 because they are busy. He never smiles and he makes it uncomfortable to deal with him. The owner is a sweetheart and she is as nice as can be. The food is good but go at your own risk if you have to deal with the husband.

Been to La Famiglia? Share your experiences!