“Good Restaurant”
Review of Terra Restaurant

Terra Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 292 Restaurants in Danbury
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Description: At Terra, your culinary adventure begins with flash fried calamari accompanied by saffron aioli and a zesty tomato sauce or carpaccio of filet mignon with black truffle vinaigrette. Twist your fork into linguine with New Zealand cockles, or forgo silverware altogether with a wood-fired pizza topped with sopressata. Just be sure to save room for our celebrated tiramisu as the perfect finale to your
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The restaurant is very modern with curved booths and stylish lighting, etc.. The food is very good and the menus change seasonally. The calamari is fabulous as well as the pasta dishes that I have tried during my two visits. I was there on a Saturday evening between 6:30 & 7:30 pm and the placed was packed including the bar. Service was slower then my first visit but my waitress was very good. Twice the bus person who was helping her brought two wrong items to our table. He brought us a incorrect appetizer and then brought us over an incorrect dessert. No real problem, but he asked me twice if I was sure that he was wrong. I am pretty sure I know what I ordered, weird!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This place is great! The decor is beautiful, romantic, with half circular booths. Candles galore, beautiful lighting. The food is very good. We have gone twice, and loved it. Outdoor seating is available, and is in a park like setting.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I’m not generally one for writing reviews, so it has to be something special. Went to Terra for my birthday. Sat outside, great setting. Food was good, however the service was unbelievable. I’m lucky enough to visit some great restaurants but I don’t remember receiving this level of service in ages. Amanda was our server - so warm and friendly but very professional. There were also a number of other service staff who took care of us and they were great too. I would highly recommend this restaurant. It’s a beautiful place with a wonderful outdoor patio option (with heaters). It’s also a perfect place just to get drinks and belly up to the bar. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Very creative menu. Nice deal on wine during the week. Extensive bar with bartenders who are true mixologists. Pasta is great here.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed over at the hotel 0° and decided to dine at the restaurant located in the hotel. My girl decided on the crusted sole which she graded as delicious. I went for the chicken Milanese which was very tender and the arugula salad was seasoned perfectly with a zesty taste.