“Good food, good service”
Review of Cromwell Diner

Cromwell Diner
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Cromwell
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: A ROADSIDE DINER SERVING AMERICA'S FAVORITE COMFORT FOOD Since 1999, our family has been serving local fans and travelers alike our own versions of American Diner classics. Our extensive menu, accented with Tex-Mex influences and seasonal specials, reflects our commitment to offer high quality fresh ingredients. We provide our guests with generous portions at a reasonable price in a comfortable modern diner setting. We are family run and our guests are an extension of our family. Enjoy your Cromwell Diner experience! Breakfast Anytime, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert, Brunch Cocktails, Beer, Wine. Full service, Seating for 200+, Buses Welcome.
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This place is clean and comfortable for a weekend morning breakfast/brunch. On the downside, I think they are having trouble keeping up with the crowds some days, and the prices have definitely gone up significantly. It used to be an inexpensive place, now prices are similar to any other restaurant. Rare for two people to eat for under $25. But, I’ve been going for years, and my family loves it.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The Cromwell Diner was recommended to us and we ate dinner there two nights and one lunch. Yes, we enjoyed it. Service was fast and friendly. Food was very good and portions were HUGE. I wish this diner was in our city, I would go there often.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Stopped here for dinner while on a road trip. Good burgers (beef or veggie), homemade potatoes, good Ruben. Nice variety of food. Also very tasty desserts and better than average coffee for a diner. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

All three of our lunches were tasty. My son had a cooked perfect with garlic mayp. I had the Monte Cristy and my husband the club sandwich. Fries were the best we've had in a long while. Very crowded so the locals must like the dinner also.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Headin' up the highway, we say their billboard. It was supper time and still an hour from home so we said why not try someplace new. We were not disappointed. Offering a variety of diner menu items, this is not a greasy spoon. It is a nice clean place that has something for every taste. We had a breakfast and dinner item. The cilantro rice was fantastic! Too far from home to visit on a regular basis, but if you find yourself south of Hartford and want to avoid fast food, try the Cromwell Diner.