“The friendly’s food you would expect but incredibly slow service”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Cromwell
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My kids love Friendlys so we visit monthly. Every visit the service is slower than molasses. But I’ve gotten used to it so our experience there is still ok. I’ve learned to order our ice creams when our lunch arrives. It takes 20+ mins to get the ice cream so then it’s timed perfectly. The one time I waited I had to track down the waitress when we were finished eating, wait for her to come take our ice cream order, then wait 20+ minutes for the sundaes. My two year old was a complete mess by the end. And who has two hours to spend in Friendly’s??? Best advice: order as soon as you sit down, order ice cream as soon as food arrives (and ask for check when they bring the ice cream - otherwise you will never see it!)

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I came here with my children. Crystal was my server. I actually ask for her when I come because she's great. The food always comes out at a decent time. My drinks stay filled and the desert is always on point. I can't complain.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and attentive, food was delivered quickly and as ordered , been to others of this chain and didn't not leave as satisfied as we did here very nice change

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Boston. The experience was exactly what you would expect from Friendly's, decent food at a good price. I got the Cheese Steak Supermelt, and it was very good. Lots of steak, onions and peppers on thick toast, with surprisingly good flavor. We didn't get dessert, but the menu was as expected. Service was quick and yes, friendly, and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

They do have a 5.50 lunch limited menu, I got the grilled turkey/cheese and it gave me a bad case of indigestion. Mom had a burger and she was happy with it.. fries very greasy though.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!