“EBC + Island Peak trekking”

Adventure Mountain Guide Team
Ranked #668 of 1,032 Tours in Kathmandu Valley
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I'm so grateful that I finally finished the trekking, and this must be credit to our professional guide, Rabin! He is so nice! He cared us so much, greeted us with his big warming smile during the whole journey! Before this trekking, the highest place I had ever been was only 934 meters, I was so worried about high altitude problem. But In fact, my adaptability was pretty good, cuz Rabin's trekking plan was so suitable for me that I finally reached EBC and Kala Pattar under the snow and strong winds! When we backed to Island Peak Base Camp after summit, he brought hot drinks and biscuits and waited for us on the way, that was so sweet and we were really really exhausted and hungry at that time, he just like an angle showed up to us!
It's a great trekking journey and I really thanks Rabin's guiding and accompany with us! We shared the precious moments on this journey!

1  Thank Amy_SH_C
"trekking"
in 3 reviews
"kathmandu"
Reviewed 16 May 2017

A professional guide with passion brought us going to EBC, Kala Patthar and Island Peak Summit. He can manage all the matter letting us trek with no worry. There were three days no flight from Lukla back to Kathmandu due to bad weather, but we can still on schedule. Thanks for his help and made this trip memorable. He is Rabin Gurung.

1  Thank setsuna1101
Reviewed 24 November 2016

After reading online reviews we contacted Rabin and several other “Trekking companies” inquiring about trekking the Annapurna Circuit. This was our first visit to Nepal so we were a little apprehensive about selecting a guide via web endorsements and email. After receiving several quotes and descriptions of the trek we focused on Adventure Guides. I had done some research on where to stay in Kathmandu and when I asked Rabin where he recommended he suggested The International Guest House. The very same place i was interested in. He met us at the airport and had a vehicle to take us to the hotel. Rabin and porter Suk were great to travel with. They took care of all the tedious details so that we could enjoy Nepal and the trek. It was a fabulous journey and we are planning to come back next year and trek with Rabin.

1  Thank sc g
Reviewed 25 September 2016

I have been trekking with Adventure Mountain Guide Team in Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Base Camp back in 2014. I must say everything is well prepared, I don't have to worry what I need for the trek, Mr. Rabin Gurung will kept me updated on the whether, the climate change from low altitude to highest altitude at Thorung La Pass, what kind of clothing is suitable along the trek. Even when we have a bad whether that stop us from going to Tilicho Lake, my guide, Mr. Sushil Gurung can re-arrange the route for me so that I don't have to trek in between Jomsom to Tatopani as I already been there in 2011, hence we change the plan and made it to Dampus.
And there are very friendly and funny person, my guide knows the differences between our culture and some time me making joke out of the things we saw along the trek. Sushil has even invited me to this village in Dhading to experience the village lifestyle in the hilly region of Nepal. To see their farms, lots of corns and millet, and drinking fresh milk straight came out from the buffalo, all they do is just boiled it, it's so different from the milk carton that we drink.

1  Thank Åddison Ç