“Best Trekking Ever”

Adventure Mountain Guide Team
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I have been trekking with Adventure Mountain Guide Team in Annapurna Circuit and Annapurna Base Camp back in 2014. I must say everything is well prepared, I don't have to worry what I need for the trek, Mr. Rabin Gurung will kept me updated on the whether, the climate change from low altitude to highest altitude at Thorung La Pass, what kind of clothing is suitable along the trek. Even when we have a bad whether that stop us from going to Tilicho Lake, my guide, Mr. Sushil Gurung can re-arrange the route for me so that I don't have to trek in between Jomsom to Tatopani as I already been there in 2011, hence we change the plan and made it to Dampus.
And there are very friendly and funny person, my guide knows the differences between our culture and some time me making joke out of the things we saw along the trek. Sushil has even invited me to this village in Dhading to experience the village lifestyle in the hilly region of Nepal. To see their farms, lots of corns and millet, and drinking fresh milk straight came out from the buffalo, all they do is just boiled it, it's so different from the milk carton that we drink.

1  Thank Åddison Ç