“Fun, good food, and service”
Review of Nu Nu's Bistro

Nu Nu's Bistro
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Colchester
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We had a large group for an anniversary party. We were loud and closed the place down, but no one complained. The food was great and brought out in a timely fashion. With a big group, no one had to wait for their food.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I called NuNu's inquiring if they had lamb on the menu. They said they had lamb every day! I was happy and planned a Sunday lunch there. When we arrived we realized there was a buffet going on. I asked if we could order lamb and was told that only the buffet was served until after 4:00 pm.

We were there and hungry so we tried the buffet. It was GREAT! there were about 16 entrees as well as a cheese board and a dissert table. it was an enjoyable meal after the disappointment of not having lamb.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have been going to Nu Nus for years. Love the food. Friendly and great service. It can get a bit noisy, and crowded. Beyond that it is a great place all around.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I don't have the time to write about our entire experience (sorry) but this so called restaurant is horrible. My guess is that the proprietors pay others to write good reviews on other sites.

For now, just trust me on this. You will see what a sump hole it is just by driving into the swamp of a parking lot. After that, beware! Less than poor food, arrogant staff (when you can find one), bait and switch surprises like telling you they don't accept credit cards until AFTER you get the bill and other scams like refusing to accept their own $25.00 "gift certificate" unless your bill is more than $50.00. It gets even worse, but if you ignore this warning, you will find out!

Nunu's? NO! NO!

3  Thank nutmeginternet
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food here is the real deal. This is a true Italian restaurant with all fresh ingredients. It's a treat to eat here. Check the hours because they are a bit different.

1  Thank W5432LLjessicah