“Meh”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Average. No real pleasant surprises. I had the Red Curry and it was straight forward. Staff was nice. Not a place I am dying to go back to.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love this place the workers are so nice the food is awesome you can get sushi you can get anything your heart desires and the drinks are amazing

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We come here at least once a month just for their Thai Green Curry, it's wonderful. Also tried their hot & sour soup for the first time - excellent. If only the miserable waitress had been up to the same standard. Her attitude for the start was poor, at least to us for unknown reasons. She smiled at others but seemed disgusted to have to wait on us. We asked for a spoon, which she never got for us. She mumbled words under her breath and expected us to understand. Terrible.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I brought our two children here for a nice family dinner. The place is very clean inside and a very pleasant atmosphere. The menu is well organized and pretty diverse, as well as big. The service was great. The food came out really fast! Everything was very good and tasted very fresh! We are already planning on going back with friends.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

I was told upon entering 10 min by the hostess. 30 minutes later we were still jammed into the very small waiting area being elbowed my inconsiderate millennials. The were several tables comprising about 10 seats that were open for the entire time we were waiting. The manager of the restaurant should be fired. I have eaten here several times and it is expensive and not worth it. I don't like writing negative reviews but this is well deserved and overdue. I will NEVER go here again.