* Ample seating for casual or fine dining
* Clean as well as organic elements worked into both food and drink. They are locally sourced-minded
* Relaxed feel
* Genuine & Friendly Staff who are quick and attentive
* Didn't feel the need to leave as a customer or from the staff once we were done eating
* Menu has flavorful options that are balanced and thought out in theme
* Ample parking in rear
* Right off of rout 2 (within a mile)
* Pricing is fair
Walking through the entry room you have a Big screen behind the bar with a game on strait ahead. Appealing decour with easy seating for family's in the entry room. To your left is a comfortable wicker lounge area arranged in a half circle facing a fire place. To your immediate right is more seating accommodating almost any sized group.
To your far right is the hall leading to the fine dining room.
Lighting is medium to low. The mood is easy going and welcoming without being invasive.
Only suggestion: more lighting in the overflow parking behind the building.
I will be going back as its a very enjoyable change from Chinese, cafe, fast food and pub fare in town. Good for anything between drinks and snacks to a family dinner event.