“Yummy BBQ ”
Review of Chester's Bbq

Chester's Bbq
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Clinton
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My family enjoyed the BBQ, beans and cornbread from this restaurant. The BBQ is dry rub but they offer 3 sauces to slather on. Tasty and delicious.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I stumbled on Chester's after asking for recommendations from a salesperson at the outlet mall. Upon entering, we were greeted heartily by the manager, who explained what our options were. He was super-friendly. We ordered sandwiches and sides, then went to sit down. Our food was delivered quickly, and we set to eating. It was quite tasty. The manager came over to ask how we were enjoying our lunch, and we got to talking. He explained how they smoke their brisket, after my husband had said that he frequently orders brisket and until now, it was never as good as he wanted it to be. The manager then offered my husband a free taste of the burnt ends, which were delectable. We will go back any time we are in the Clinton area, or in Groton, when the other restaurant is located. We were looking for fast food that tastes like a sit-down meal, and that is what we got.

1  Thank Katie C
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here last Friday night. Looking for a good place to eat on the shore that was NOT seafood. Stumbled across this place and thought the BBQ was very good. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Went the first time and.. no. Went again and not going back as food was Over Cooked, Bland and Service less than good. Way over priced too.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We tried a sampler plate and I wish we had ordered the brisket. The food was prepared well but not outstanding. The brisket was the best and when we go back I will order it alone. The sides were average. The food is ordered at a counter and then brought out to the dinning area. The staff was pleasant and asked how we were enjoying the food. There is a parking lot in the back and several outside tables are available.