“Good but costly”

Jersey Mike's
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Brookfield
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Went to the Jersey Mike's in Brookfield (CT) last week for the first time. The restaurant was crowded, which is always a good sign. I ordered the regular (8") Super Sub. The deli meat was sliced in front of me and placed on bread. I was asked if I wanted to have it "Mike's Way", which lettuce, tomato. onion, and Italian dressing was added.
The sandwich was good, but not worth $8.50. Think they have a long way to go to beat Subway.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I am a big eater so I loaded my giant up, but looking at the amount of meat and cheese, for me is a bit disappointing.
It is a bit thin.
I will try at some time in the future a different item on the menu.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is a good place for take out. They made the sandwiches very quickly. The sandwiches were very good. The was very friendly and well supervised. We'll be going back.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Forget Subway! This place slices your fresh meats right in front of you with generous portions. The bread is delicious and the add ons always piled on high. If you are going low carb, they off sub in a bowl with no bread. I have done this many times and always very filling. They have the best Philly Cheesteak sub anywhere in the area. You can tell it's popular as there's usually a long line. But it goes very fast.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Fresh sliced to order sandwich meats is a refreshing change from Subway, and the bread is of a higher quality.
The vegetable offerings are scant- no olives, no spinach no cucumber, just basics- lettuce & tomato, hot peppers.

The Bacon was horrible - It tasted very strange - not "bad" as if it was outdated but had a strange chemical flavor...I wonder if they use that bacon that you can buy at room temp in the store already cooked.

Prices are high here, I would only return with a decent coupon.

1  Thank David A