“Humble and Helpful”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #2 of 65 Restaurants in Brookfield
Reviewed 7 April 2018

We stopped here at the last second to get something for my wife. I had just stopped at Dunkin and got a coffee and doughnut. So I entered their restaurant with my coffee and after we had ordered the manager walked over and offered me a refill (of course with their cup). Although I refused, I appreciated his offer and thanked him. Probably should have taken him up on it just to find out how their coffee is.

Always a helpful staff at CFA and always on their toes to support the customer.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is a great Chick-fil-A, with a staff that has really focused their attention on the customer. The menu is completely typical of a Chick-Fil-A, consistent and good, but the staff really sets this place apart. They always have a smile when they bring your food to your table, they always ask if they can get you anything, from condiments, napkins, to water or anything else for your order. The management has just done an exceptional job of choosing the right folks and motivating them to make for a great experience. The play place is great, clean and well maintained and is great for young kids through probably 6 or 7.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Always a pleasant experience ! The employees are always kind and polite. Would recommend to anyone! Food tastes great.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

It's been there for years, but I disapprove of their politics so never tried it. However, I HAD to know what made this place so popular. I think it is the cleanliness and the politeness of the staff. The food is very average.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I was blown away. The manager is out in the parking lot greeting guests and holding the door open. Inside is a very seriously dedicated person managing ordering/check-out area. He was managing the checkers and focusing them on customers and speed of processing orders, getting the food out. Girls taking my order (minors I think) so nice to my son and telling me to have a great dinner etc. And face it the food is perfect so this is really where they can make a big difference. Amazing management and amazing people here!!!

1  Thank adventurebugs