“Good Deli ..”

For Pete's Sake Delicatessen
Ranked #28 of 78 Restaurants in Bethel
Reviewed 23 May 2017

A good Deli to grab a basic meal. Always busy, always fresh, always good and the people who work there are most pleasant.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Excellent food, extensive choices. Fast service. The prices are great but Needs to offer turkey bacon

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

I have to say I'm less than impressed by this place. I've been there a handful of times due to convienence and hope for the best. Some sandwiches are decent but they are great. The egg sandwiches barely have any bacon, or cheese for that matter. The way they have you order is completely disorganized and then when they say a sandwich name when ready, they expect you to know it's yours and look at you like you're stupid if you don't go for it right away. Like how are we to know if we were the only one that ordered that sandwich?

Reviewed 22 April 2016

I have only ever stopped here for breakfast but we make it a point of coming here when in the area. Their breakfast sandwiches are the absolute best in the area. I'm not sure if it is the roll, egg, or bacon but I can tell you this is the place to stop!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Best egg sandwiches around. And the chicken cutlet sandwiches are fantastic. Ann Marie is so nice and helpful Food is good and place is clean.

Been to For Pete's Sake Delicatessen? Share your experiences!