Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Maria Clearly d

Average

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 2, 2018via mobile
I was really looking forward to the infinity pool but when we got there, it's still under construction. I remember reading reviews about it-- that it was under construction. These reviews were months ago. Seriously? Ang tagal naman ayusin.

All the staff are accomodating and they really care about their customers. Except for this particular staff(girl) in their store. Very mean and she's not really answering questions. Binabalewala niya. When we asked how much the shirt is, she said "bilhin niyo na ito lahat kasi onti na lang naman na" eh ang dami-dami pa. Hilo ba siya? Plus nung nagtanong kami kung pwede magpadeliver. Hindi raw. Tapos we heard her murmur "kaigi-igi't uupo na lang kayo para kumain". How accomodating diba? Plus walang menu. Bakit ganon? Ayaw kami bigyan ng menu. Kailangan daw kung ano yong ililista, yun na yong order. Ayun lang naman. Nabadtrip kami sa kanya. But the place was good. Maganda yong ambiance, especially at night. Malinis yong room na pinagstayan namin and maayos naman lahat. Haha. Kaso... kita kami sa loob dahil dun sa blinder. Wala na kaming privacy. Yun lang. I enjoyed my stay there naman kasi I was with my family. Would recommend the place kasi affordable pero I would warn them about the problems with the place as well.
Date of stay: April 2018
        Fully refundable
        • Booking.com
        • eDreams
        18.3 km from Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort
        Contact accommodation for availability.
        28.5 km from Dalampasigan Beach & Pool Resort
        View more hotels in Sariaya
        See what travelers are saying:
        Selected filters
        Reviewed October 16, 2017

We loved the beach and the pool, there's no doubt about it despite not being white sand as it's clean. The surrounding, garden, is properly maintained. However, we find their rooms expensive given the quality. We booked the family room (big and has enough space to move around), which is near the pool. It's an old facility and not being maintained properly. The beds weren't comfortable, had really old linens, and didn't seem to be cleaned as there were sands on the beds. The aircon was noisy and couldn't cool the room so sleeping was quite difficult as we were sweating. The toilet and bath are acceptable, except that we got locked out the shower area that we had to call someone to open. The breakfast included was okay but presentation was sloppy as the eggs and the lucban longganisa were drenched in oil. The staff, however are nice. I am being half-hearted for this place. The surroundings is great but the rooms are blah.

Date of stay: April 2017
        Reviewed July 20, 2017

I'm a beach person. And no regrets to be with my friend's adventure around south area.
        This place is so amazing, nice rooms, good service, nice staff.
        Good for adventure because the beach not much people.
        Good for family and I will probably going back to this resort.
        Thanks

Date of stay: July 2017
        • Trip type: Traveled with friends
        2  Thank Zalds
        Reviewed July 4, 2017

The rooms are in good condition and affordable. We were 10 in our group plus 4 small kids, we were allowed to rent the good for 8 room for five thousand plus without additional payment for the extra 2 persons. The room was big enough to accommodate all of us. The cottage is free of charge thus we were able to cook/grill without additional expenses. The pool is well maintained and warm so there is no problem swimming during night time. There is a life guard on duty during swimming time (7am-10pm). A little disappointed with the beach feature as we travelled far to get to a beach but they are full of jelly fish. Therefore, swimming on the beach was impossible. It is better to call the resort to confirm if swimming on the beach is possible and if jelly fish problem is contained. Market is 30-40minutes away, thus it is advisable to buy or bring your food ahead.

Date of stay: June 2017
        Reviewed May 16, 2017

Hey travelers. Just so you know. I lost my bag (someone stole it) with gadgets worth over Php 60,000 roughly $1200. I tried looking for everywhere for it but voila - No CCTV setup in site. Never Ever Coming Back Here.

Date of stay: May 2017
        Trip type: Traveled on business
        6  Thank Dean C
        Reviewed May 3, 2017

My family stayed in this resort for 2 nights during Holy Week and as expected its crammed with people. Luckily our room is facing the garden area so we have a little privacy. We stayed in a 5 double room with 1 toilet and 1 bath. Room is clean, there's a TV but not working (no cable even local channels are not watchable). And no hot water shower available and I was only informed when i complained in the front desk. The problem is the resort staff cannot control their day tour visitors who littered the beach area. Cigarettes butts everywhere, and the waters in the swimming pool is hazy, for me it's not clean they just put more chlorine but the water still dirty. A couple of times the electricity went out, according to front desk because of over load. Lucky enough it's back after half an hour each time it went out and did not went out again. They only provide soap and toilet paper (1 roll only it's management rule even for a room good for 10 persons). I reserved and paid in advance for a beach front cottage a week before but the day of my reservation, it was occupied, when I confronted the front desk, they said they will just refund my money back. I am not in a mood to argue with it so I agreed. The management needs to improve a lot with their system, and must try to control the crowd. I saw some sleeping in a tent at night between cottages when I ask about this in the front desk they said it is not allowed but they cannot do anything. (huh?) Btw, my son's new Adidas slippers were placed just outside our room door to dry, the following morning they were gone and what's more, we found a pair of old worn-out slippers replacing where he left his slippers.

Room tip: try to book rooms facing the garden/playground
        Date of stay: April 2017