“Good food, good price!”

Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: I’m an authentic Irish Pub with an extensive beer & wine list - I serve Irish specialties with great American classics - Watch your favorite team with 7 HD LED TV’s - Come join us today for a pint, great food & a fun atmosphere!
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the butter crunch wedge salad, chicken Caesar salad, Reuben, and sirloin. All were tasty and fresh. Our waiter was awesome, never without drinks. Prices normal for area, cost about $85 for party of 5. Would return if ever in the area!

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We came in for a drink and stayed for a wonderful meal. We started by sitting outside but then the rains came in and our wait person quickly found us an indoor table. My Rueben sandwich was very tender and the stuffed acorn squash would be great for any vegetarian in your party. It was a very playful atmosphere in the dinner room and in the bar.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

My husband and I had tasty and very filling breakfasts. Service was good and prices were appropriate. I had the Hungry Irishman, and could not finish it. Pancakes also looked wonderful.

1  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very good restaurant/ bar food off the main road. It was suggested to us by locals and the whole family liked it.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

A previous visit to Randi's was such a disappointment it took 2 years to return.
We were greeted by a pleasant young lady who led us to our friends immediately.
The food was amazing. I had rack of lamb with roasted beets my husband had chicken and elk sausage pasta in a creamy sauce. Our friends had fish and chips and Atlantic salmon. It was so good we returned again later in our holiday. I had ribeye steak with double veg no potatoes ( which was no problem at all) my husband again had the pasta our friends had the sirloin steak with fries and the trout, Again everything was delicious, Hopefully we will have a similar experience again in the future.