“Good service okay food”

Iron Rail Tavern
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for lunch, I ordered the Mac and cheese but it was too runny to be Mac and cheese. Someone ordered a salad and it looked very good. Others ordered sandwiches and they looked ok too.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Recently closed, we will really miss this place. It was a step above the usual chains and sports bars. The quality of the food was great, and a number of choices on the menu you do not normally see. Plus the smoked Prime Rib!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Do not eat here. I ordered a sandwich and it was soggy. It tasted like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a long time.

After we were done eating, we saw a mouse run across the floor. I notified a waitress, who apologized, but appeared to already know about the mouse issue and didn’t really have a sense of urgency with the situation.

2  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

A business colleague of mine and I found this on TripAdvisor early this year. Every time I've been here the food is always fantastic. The service is great! This evening we had a great business meeting with some key clients who mentioned that they drive-by every day and didn't realize what they were missing. I have the chicken bacon ranch sandwich tonight and I have to say it was a world-class! I highly recommend you check this place out!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We just happened across this delightful restaurant. Our server, Chris, offered a knowledgeable overview of the wonderfully prepared food. This was an awakening of the palette for sure. Very nice atmosphere. If you're near Lakewood this is your place to eat. Not slow, but be patient as it is cooked fresh to order.