“Very good pizza and pasta”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Li'l Nick's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 114 Restaurants in Wheat Ridge
Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

This has become a favorite of mine. I have tried other Italian restaurants in the area but think this is much better than the others. The service is friendly and excellent, food is very good and always fresh, cosy family atmosphere.
Located in a small strip mall close to I-70 on the east side Kipling St. Near a 7-11 convience store.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

Great Italian food in a quiet little out of the way restaurant. You may have to wait at times, but well worth it.

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while driving through the neighborhood. So glad we did! The green salad included chunks of real, fresh veggies. I had a small pizza that was delicious. I haven't had any that good outside of New York. My boyfriend was very satisfied with his sausage and anchovy calzone, and especially loved the sauce.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

WE ordered 2 take out pizzas. They messed up our order and we had to wait while they remade it. Then I feel they undercooked the replacement. It was soggy and the sausage was not done. Both pizzas were just luke warm and we live close. Overall, the pizza was bland, even the one with jalepenos. We really tried to like it, because it's close and convenient, but we won't go back.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Was looking for some local flavored cooking while on a trip to Denver. Was staying in Wheat Ridge and stumbled across this little place. Had the "Italian Grounder - Italian Sausage, Roasted Pepper (Hot or Mild) Mozzarella Cheese and a Side of Homemade Sauce" and didn't know what to expect, but I was so pleasantly surprised at the great quality and taste. If I lived closer to Denver (I'm in FL) I would be a regular for sure! (And on Tuesdays, when I was there, the sandwich is 1/2 price!!!!!)