“New Year Eve”

Big Mac and Little Lu's
Ranked #16 of 254 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

On a very cold, 10 degrees, we walked into this restaurant and felt we were in the Keys. The place is very inviting. We were greeted with a smile and made our way to an open table. The menu is so south Florida, grouper, swordfish, and snapper. We ordered the almond crusted hog fish with rice and broccoli and it was delicious and very fresh. They gave a good selection of beer, wine and tropical drinks. Will definitely return to try the lunch menu which had po boy sandwiches, fish and chips made with mahi-mahi and clam chowder.

1  Thank Cindi T

Reviewed 20 December 2017

If you squint your eyes, you will think you are in an authentic Florida seafood restaurant, only better with really good seafood. We've been here several times and have enjoyed a variety of seafood. The Hogfish is a specialty and highly recommended. There is nothing fancy about the dining room. But, if you truly enjoy seafood and a bucket of beers, this place is by far the best that Colorado has to offer.

1  Thank BoulderHomeBase
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I can never remember the name of this restaurant - and neither can my friends. We usually end up calling it "that awesome seafood place" and off we go. The seafood is delicious, and as an east coast gal, anyone who can do a lobster roll right in Colorado is tops in my book. Lots of specials reflect what is freshest that day - come in and shop for seafood to take home, or sit down and enjoy at their yummy restaurant.

1  Thank The_Diva_Traveler
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

This was trip number 3 for us! The waiters name was Rick or Rich and very helpful and alert! Took our drink orders, and played around with us. It was fun.
He also suggested dinners to us which several had.

I started with a dozen oysters and they excellent.

My meal tonight was not my favorite, I had the Caribbean snapper but I was hoping for stone crab.

Don’t drive past this one! It’s fantastic!

2  Thank AmazingBT
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with friends. Great appetizers... shrimp and mussels. Tuna was cooked perfect. Can't wait to come back.

1  Thank cmbinco