Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$129
Destinia.comUS$130
TripadvisorUS$129
FindHotel
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

This was the absolute best hotel! Truly, we have stayed all over the world and this was one of our top hotels. Thank you so much especially to Charles who from the first phone call was warm, generous and kind beyond words.
Thank you helping our weekend feel extra special, the roses, wine and mountain view room were next level. Every person we interacted with was friendly and helpful. Thanks to Charles, Ben, Whitney, and so many others who I can’t remember your knows!! Also, Famille was one of the best place we’ve ever eaten. We ate there for four meals while staying for three days. It was truly an experience of excellence and food that felt like art. Special Thanks to Michelle, Drea and Karina for the excellent service.

Overall 10/10. We will be back!

Thanks for all for such a special weekend!!

-S and A

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles Brady, Guest Services / Front Office at Origin Westminster a Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2021

Dear S and A,

It was truly an honor getting to meet you, speak with you and host you! Your kind words and compliments mean the world to me. The team and I love to provide unforgettable moments and extraordinary experiences, so thank you for giving us the opportunity! I was so excited to share your words with the team; I know everyone looks forward to your next trip to Colorado. We will never forget you and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2021

This is a very nice chic boutique type hotel. Love the rooms it is close to everything. The restaurant is very nice great food and drinks. The staff is very friendly. As this is a new property it is very clean

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Charles Brady, Guest Services / Front Office at Origin Westminster a Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear rabmoran,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your compliments mean so much to the team and I. We hope to welcome you back for another extraordinary experience soon.

Until next time,

Reviewed 30 August 2021

We were traveling from California to Illinois with my son and daughter as my son was moving to Illinois for his Masters program. After a long days drive seeing the sights and climbing to the top of the world in the Rockies, we arrived at this beautiful facility. It was exceptionally clean, the check staff were polite and helpful, the room provided plenty of room for the three of us. The comfort of the beds were excellent. The bathroom was beautiful and made us feel pampered. After staying in other hotels along our way, this hotel was by far #1. When we return to Colorado we will definitely book only here at the Origin Westminister. The property was located in an area that it was easy to get to everything one would want to explore while staying in Colorado. Thanks to all the staff, Bravo!

Room tip: We were on the second floor and it was quiet, even though it faced the street.
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear 262julianneb,

Thank you!!! Reading your review made my entire week! I'm thrilled to know you were able to enjoy the best that Origin Westminster has to offer. Knowing we were the #1 hotel of those you experienced during your stay means a lot to us. The team and I hope to welcome you back for round two soon!!

Reviewed 28 August 2021

We live in the area and at the point where the air quality impacted my family's health, we sought out a local hotel. We have stayed at other properties in the area and the Origin Westminster blew those out of the water in terms of the room size, quality of service and cleanliness of the property.

I would absolutely return to the property over others in the area, including in Boulder County.

Date of stay: July 2021
Charles Brady, Guest Services / Front Office at Origin Westminster a Wyndham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2021

Dear Kelly R,

Wow!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your review has made my entire week! I'm so happy to read you found our hotel to blow the competition out of the water in terms of room size, quality of service and overall cleanliness. There's no greater compliment than to read you would absolutely return to our hotel over others in the JeffCo and Boulder County areas! The team and I appreciate your kudos more than words can express; thank you so much. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 25 August 2021

Loved our time at Origins. Hotel was fantastic as was the restaurant - Famille. I took my 85 year old mother for a special birthday weekend and she loved it as well. We'll be back as soon as they open the Tattered Cover Bookstore. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear katemorst,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It means the world to us to read you found both our hotel and on-site restaurant, Famille, to be fantastic! I'm so happy to read you and your mother loved your time at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back once Tattered Covers Bookstore opens up later this year!

Until next time,