“Good Rootbeer Wings!”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 254 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: 303.389.6444
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here after work one day. They have a good beer selection of craft beers and also the usual labeled beer. I had the salmon tacos and they were not very good. Lots of stuff on them but very bland so I ordered the rootbeer glazed wings. They were really good. Try it before you dismiss it. They were a medium heat with a hint of sweet. I will go again just for the wings! Good service was provided and price was where it should be for this kind of restaurant. Pic is of the tacos.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This a nice place..casual with a varied selection of beers.Menu with accomodate anyone .
Great atmosphere.plenty of tv's ..I would recommend to anyone for a decent meal and beer.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

It was a busy Friday night. While waiting in the lobby, they served appetizer pizzas. All the food is good. I had salmon with a calamari appetizer.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

We came in for the beer, which local friends enjoy, and I was impressed with the selection of healthy, veg-forward options available on the gigantic menu. I opted for the kale & roasted sprout salad with salmon (a little more done than I like, but I didn't specify rare) and found it to feature a nice balance of tastes, though the roasted sprouts were a bit tough--they need a blanching first. And the beer (a heffeweizen for me) was pretty tasty as well. The server had a bold, eager style that felt a little jarring, but he did the job just fine. A good place for a group with varying tastes.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a nice lunch at the bar. The bartender was great. Would definitely recommend the ahi tuna salad. All the beers we sampled were good.