“Happy hour dinner made us Happy ”

O'Neil's Tavern and Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Description: O'Neil's Tavern & Grill specializes in traditional Irish fare, juicy steaks, fresh fish, and seasonal salads. Our full bar has something for everyone- from wine, to our eight beers on tap and an extensive whiskey menu.
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Had an early dinner to take advantage of the happy hour prices: a good decision. they has a good selection of Irish brews and whiskey, Scotch and bourbons. I had The Dublindier, and Irish Manhattan of sorts, excellent! The HH Shepard Pie was both delicious and enough for my light appetite. Service was efficient and friendly and the atmosphere authentic to an Irshad Pub. Being in a lower level makes it a great place to get out of the summer heat.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018

We came here with friends and enjoyed a wonderful meal. We weren’t sure when we saw it was in the basement, but it turned out to be a great place. We all had something different, and it was all good. I had shrimp, and the batter was perfect. The best part was that they were having a special, and the price was unbelievable for the food. I was amazed again to find so many good places to eat in Steamboat.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Our first time here was outstanding!! Staff was beyond friendly! They took such great care of our group of 8 especially Sean and Marjorie. The fish and chips were fantastic. We started with the pretzel app- delicious!!
I highly recommend O’Neils!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We really enjoyed our fish and chips but I think they were a bit understaffed on the evening we visited. There was a large party in, and the waitress was struggling, so service was a bit slow and lacklustre. Can’t fault the food or the beer though.

1  Thank AnneChester
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a must visit for amazing Irish atmosphere and excellent food. The shepherds pie was as good as any I’ve eaten since my mama made when I was a child. The service was excellent this is a fantastic place for family business and any other type of event.

1  Thank cchandballjms