“Good fish and chips”

O'Neil's Tavern and Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$27
Description: O'Neil's Tavern & Grill specializes in traditional Irish fare, juicy steaks, fresh fish, and seasonal salads. Our full bar has something for everyone- from wine, to our eight beers on tap and an extensive whiskey menu.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We really enjoyed our fish and chips but I think they were a bit understaffed on the evening we visited. There was a large party in, and the waitress was struggling, so service was a bit slow and lacklustre. Can’t fault the food or the beer though.

1  Thank AnneChester

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is a must visit for amazing Irish atmosphere and excellent food. The shepherds pie was as good as any I’ve eaten since my mama made when I was a child. The service was excellent this is a fantastic place for family business and any other type of event.

1  Thank cchandballjms
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

The shepherds pie was the best I have had. Drinks were very good with beer on tap a nice selection. Cool as it is in basement. Had to return to get another helping. Staff great too.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

The burgers are good, the fries are perfectly crunchy. And their pretzel is one of the best I have ever had. It was perfectly soft and the dips were both so enjoyable. Probably one of the best soft pretzels I have ever had.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Christina H
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Menu was varied. Service was very good. Food was excellent-good beer selection and appetizer selection. Cozy atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2018