Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved every minute of the tour.

Loved the food tour. We wish we would have done it when we first arrived. That way we would have... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2022
426bridgettes
via mobile
Fun food tour

Caroline gave us a great food tour! All the food and drinks were fabulous. We enjoyed hearing about... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2022
curioustraveler20406

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2020

Caroline was fantastic! She was so much fun to talk to and learn about Steamboat from. It is clear she loves this town as well as delicious food. Beyond going out of her way to help us schedule a tour, she took us to some incredibly tasty spots! We loved getting to sample some of Steamboat's best cuisines and cocktails. Be sure to plan this early on your trip so you can revisit the amazing restaurants and get great recommendations from a local food enthusiast :)

Date of experience: July 2020
Caroline4240, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2020

Thank you Zach and Natalie for spending part of your honeymoon with me! I enjoyed showing you around Steamboat and taking you to my favorite restaurants. Don't forget to try out the new Backdoor Grill in Fort Collins, due to open in October. Congratulations! and Cheers to you both!

Reviewed July 25, 2020 via mobile

Tour guide Caroline knew all the restaurant owners and chefs and led us to wonderful food and history of Steamboat Springs, an unexpected bonus! Food choices were delicious and we enjoyed the variety.

Date of experience: July 2020
Caroline4240, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2020

I'm so happy that you enjoyed the Bite of the Boat Tour and enjoyed all of the tastings along the way. I am very fortunate to have such fabulous restaurants to
share with my guests and the history of this awesome town speaks for itself. Thanks for taking the tour!

Reviewed July 5, 2020 via mobile

Caroline is a great food tour host! She has lived in Steamboat for 30 years and really knows everything about it! You will learn so much from her! I would recommend everyone to do this if you are in Steamboat! The food and drinks are definitely worth it. I didn’t have anything that I didn’t like!

1  Thank AaronWills
Caroline4240, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Aaron! I loved spending the day with you and Heather celebrating your Anniversary AND Birthdays! I was honored to take you out for your special occasion(s). I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Steamboat.

Reviewed January 31, 2020

Thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Caroline was a gracious host. Her love for Steamboat was evident through the stories she shared and the restaurants chosen. The food selection was delicious, the variety pleasing and in the right quantity. Loved the history of the town of Steamboat, Caroline's passion and tantalized taste buds..

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Tyna! I appreciate you sharing your experience of the "Bite of The Boat" tour. It's always so helpful for others who may be interested in taking the tour to hear what experienced food tour guests have to say.

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Everything was amazing... food, Caroline, all the info about Steamboat's history and the local restaurateurs. And Caroline did the whole tour just for me!!! (My family and I went to the burger place for dinner that evening and they were as blown away as I was.) Thank you so much Caroline.

Date of experience: December 2019