Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved every minute of the tour.

Loved the food tour. We wish we would have done it when we first arrived. That way we would have... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
426bridgettes
via mobile
Fun food tour

Caroline gave us a great food tour! All the food and drinks were fabulous. We enjoyed hearing about... read more

Reviewed August 27, 2022
curioustraveler20406

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

Everything was amazing... food, Caroline, all the info about Steamboat's history and the local restaurateurs. And Caroline did the whole tour just for me!!! (My family and I went to the burger place for dinner that evening and they were as blown away as I was.) Thank you so much Caroline.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

I couldn’t have asked for a better time! The food was absolutely amazing, tried things I’ve never heard of and enjoyed things I don’t even like. Learning about the history of the town made the experience that much better. If your thinking about it and aren’t sure, DO IT!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Caroline took us to 5 locations with totally different cuisines, but all locally made and super delicious! Aside from the food, we learned interesting and fun facts of Steamboat Springs. She has a passion and knowledge of the area, which made for an enjoyable afternoon!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

We absolutely LOVE this food tour and Caroline! We’ve taken the food tour twice and it’s an absolute blast! Caroline is super knowledgeable about all things Steamboat and Steamboat food. Her restaurant partners are always super friendly and the food is INCREDIBLE! Don’t miss this tour and experience!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

We throughly enjoyed our tour with Caroline! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. We got to try some amazing food and learned some Steamboat Springs history along the way. Definitely a must do when in Steamboat!

Date of experience: September 2019