Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Steamboat Springs Food Tours
from US$85.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

We’ve been to Steamboat a few times but this time we had friends who had never been so I thought the best way to introduce them to this quaint town would be through a food tour. And I was correct! We met “sweet Caroline” at Lime & Salt to begin our tour. It was just the 4 of us and Caroline...perfect! She gave us history of the area, those who put SS on the map and why, told us about herself (we asked) and took us to 5 wonderful spots. The food at every location was delicious, the people we met were welcoming, the weather was fabulous, the walk was easy and Caroline was so much fun. At the end of our time we had a new friend. Caroline recommended other restaurants too. Did make it to O’Neals and wanted to eat at Mazola’s but ran out of time. So be sure to ask Caroline for suggestions. Wish we could have gone back to every restaurant we visited. We did return to Creekside Cafe for breakfast twice. We loved the location and food was great. We also went back to the olive store to purchase oils and balsamic vinegars from Carol. My husband and I will be returning in November and I look forward to taking my kids and grandkids on a tour with “sweet Caroline.” You should do the same!

Reviewed 27 September 2019

Top food tour from someone like me who loves these things. Caroline did a
great job taking us to different restaurants and talking about interesting
facts about the community. Everyone knew Caroline when we entered each
place. It made it extra fun. I am a veggie...but the selections were amazing.
And,yes , we had an" amazing burger" at the local hamburger joint.
Plenty to eat. The french toast with local peaches and cream finished
out a wonderful afternoon.

Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

Loved the tour! Caroline did a great job giving us some interesting history of this interesting town. It helped me realize what a special place it is. The restaurants visited were really fun and the food tasty! We were a group of five friends. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 31 August 2019

Sip and Savor" Evening Happy Hour Tour was our gift to my parents. They had an amazing time and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Delicious fresh food, great variety of drinks, warm and welcoming reception at every venue they attended. Caroline is an amazing and very knowledgable guide who has made the entire evening very entertaining and memorable. The guests enjoyed the experience so much that no one wanted to leave after the tour was over. The conversation continued for hours and of course Caroline joined them. We are highly recommending the tour to all friends and town visitors.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Food tours are our favorite new vacation activity. It’s a wonderful way to learn your way around the area, meet new people & sample delicious local fare. Caroline was so very knowledgeable and professional, while also interacting like an old friend. Hospitality is her game & she plays it well! Can’t wait for the next opportunity!

Caroline4240, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Thanks Cathy! What a great group we had yesterday!
I'm so happy you enjoyed the food tour and I hope to see you again on your next trip to Steamboat. :)