Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome food and drinks. Wonderful conversation.

On Wednesday, October 11, 2023 we went on a 3 hour walking food tour called "Bite of the Boat... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2023
Annette H
Fun and Interesting!

Excellent tour with an awesome guide. Perfect combo of food, drink and local Steamboat history... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2023
Explorer38005747814
Steamboat Springs, Colorado

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2019

Did the lunchtime tour with two adults and two teens. The food and drinks were delicious, and we discovered places we would not have tried otherwise. In fact, we visited all of the restaurants for full meals at other times! Caroline was a wonderful tour guide - her knowledge about Steamboat and her stories made it much more than just a food tour. Also appreciated her taking and sharing pictures. Steamboat is a great food town, and this was a wonderful way to try some of the best spots. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2019
Caroline F, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thanks Andrea for coming on the Bite of the Boat tour. I am so happy to hear that you went back to all of the restaurants we visited on the tour! I hope to see you again on your next visit to Steamboat!

Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Awesome tour! Very informative and interesting... not to mention great food and drink parings. The weather was perfect as well! Steamboat Springs definitely captured our hearts and we plan to visit again!!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you Terri. It was wonderful to meet you and your sweet Mom! It was my pleasure to take you two on the Bite of the Boat tour and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Steamboat!

Reviewed August 19, 2019

We had a blast on this tour. Caroline is super-knowledgeable about Steamboat Springs and its stories so we got a lot of history along with excellent (and copious!!!) food and cocktails. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank karenfP4631KB

Thank you, Karen. Your big group was SO MUCH FUN! I'm happy to hear you had a "blast" on the tour! I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

Caroline was excellent! Wonderful commentary and each establishment was unique and very welcoming! The food and pairings were delicious! We returned to two later in the day and purchased items and a meal because they impressed us so much during the tour. My only regret is that I wish we could have participated in this on the first day we were in town rather than the last so we could have revisited each one.

Date of experience: August 2019
Caroline F, Owner at Steamboat Springs Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Thanks Cyndi! I enjoyed having you and Wade on the tour so much! I'm glad you had a great time. I hope you come back to Steamboat soon and have a chance to go back to the restaurants you weren't able to go back to; I'm so happy to hear you were able to go back to a couple of our favorites. Take care, and hopefully we'll see you again! Caroline

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Caroline offers a welcoming atmosphere, great conversation, and the food and drinks are fabulous! I highly recommend this experience to locals or visitors of Steamboat. You’ll learn history, meet friendly folks, and tour some amazing buildings while also trying tasty food items and drinks.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thanks for the great review, Renee! I'm so glad you enjoyed all the tastings and drinks on the tour. We did have some great conversations during our tour too! that's one of the main reasons why I love my "job" :)
I look forward to seeing you next month when you are back in town. I'm excited I get to take you on the Sip and Savor Tour next. Thanks for booking another tour with me! I'll see you soon, Caroline