“Was the best pizza in town! Now, possibly the worst”
Review of Ianne's Pizzeria

Ianne's Pizzeria
Ranked #126 of 299 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went down hill fast! Delivery pizza always cold and wrong orders half the time. Really miss the old Iannes!

Date of visit: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 20 February 2020

I ordered a pizza, paid way to much for it; got it to the car and found out it was made wrong. I took it back, I asked for a refund and got it. I left with the incorrect pizza.
This has happened before and the other manager refunded my money and told me to keep the pizzza if I did not want to wait another half hour for a remake.

I live a block away and a short time later 3 Pueblo police offices were at my house to investigate a pizza theft. Iannes had told them I did not pay for my pizza and they were investigating the pizza theft. They tacked me down by my car tag.

I explained how Iannes had screwed up the order and typically how the option was to get a refund and keep the bad pizza. In this case the lady at Iannes called the police.

I was home taking a nap, waiting for the night manager to come on duty so I could discuss what had happened. Instead I awoke to 3 Police officers ready to take me into custody. I provided evidence that I had paid for the pizza and had received a refund and acknowledged I took the pizza home.

Most of you know that replacing a pizza or comping the cost is the usual procedure in the case of a screwup.

Iannes filed an unnecessary police report, tyingup 3 police officers valuable time tracking me down.

Iannes has banned me from their premices and I encourage all who read this to not visit Iannes. They are poor corporate citizens wasting valuable police resources and causing me heartache.

All of this frivolous activity 3 police officers 3 cruisers cost I would think in excess of $200. The pizza is way over priced and I do not need a "No Trespass" order not to go back to my neighborhood restaurant.

No Problem Iannes. I saved you the cost of a remake and you called the Police.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Klrnsmrk
Reviewed 29 June 2019 via mobile

Went by Ianne’s to get a pizza for dinner, basic large cheese. Robust, ample sauce and cheese, baked perfectly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Great sausage sandwich. Plenty of flavor, not to spicy and intact almost melts in your mouth. Great fries as well intact doing the review as they are still very hot and fresh. Will have to try the delivery for pizza next time. Definitely better food than Tony and Joe's

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 5 January 2019

People here in Pueblo seriously swear by this place. I'm convinced it's because there is ZERO decent pizza joints here in Pueblo. No one here in Pueblo has figured out how to make a decent pie crust, when your base is sub-par it's hard to have a great product. I find all sauces in Pueblo to be bland, but you can add red pepper, oregano and garlic powder to assist with that. But there is nothing to be done for that crust. I'm not saying it's any worse than anywhere else, just not any better. Wait that's not true, it's a smidge better than the chain places, but just barely. Some people called the area sketchy. How bougie are you people? Yes, there are some closed businesses on the street, but that's an economy thing. Heck there is a lovely park that we take a son to almost every weekend during the summer. We've walked around that neighborhood numerous times and never felt worried. Ianne's building is clearly old, but if I'm not mistaken it's from the 1940's so it looks as old as I would expect.

I cannot comment on in house service as we always do delivery, in the summers to the aforementioned park. Typically takes 45 minutes - 1 hour. It is always piping hot. That being said, I can agree with several comments about the owners and order taker (I wish the woman would give her name when she manages the phone, she is at least management as she is allowed to take card information and not everyone who answers the phone is able to do so), more often than not they are rude. In all honesty if I didn't try to always support local businesses (doing my bit to stop more shops from closing down) those two would almost guarantee that I'd never repeat business, as the pizza just ain't that good.

One of these days we'll try their burgers.

Date of visit: January 2019

Been to Ianne's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!