Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$210
Travelocity$210
FindHotel$210
Orbitz.com$210
Trip.com$210
Tripadvisor$210
All reviews hot tub outside patio rooms are clean main street microwave accommodations cozy linens
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2021

We have stayed at the Matterhorn several times and are always impressed with the quality of the accommodations and the service. The linens are great , the bed is comfortable, the rooms are clean and updated. AND the place is reasonably priced. Couldn't be better. Oh yes, the breakfast provided was ample and good.

Room tip: We always chose the second floor to avoid early riser clomping around over head.
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank KD G
Reviewed September 17, 2020

We stayed at the Matterhorn Inn for three nights last week and were delighted with our stay. Jeremy at the front desk was very courteous, professional and wonderful at planning our stay. We had four people in our party in three rooms. Everyone reported they were very comfortable and their rooms and the bathrooms were spotless. We all commented that despite the inn being fully booked we didn’t hear our neighbors at all. If it weren’t for the “No” light on the vacancy sign lit up I would have sworn I had empty rooms around me. The room rates were reasonable. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts at the Timberline Deli whose operating hours (opened at 7 am) worked well for our early morning off-road adventures. Kudos to Jeremy and the Matterhorn Inn for making our stay a very happy and memorable experience!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed September 15, 2020

We've been coming to this location for 30 years and have always loved it. They have done a tremendous job of keeping things updated and up until recently their customer service was impeccable. You can imagine my frustration when I recently stayed and was contacted about a missing pillow. I explained to the Matterhorn rep that we placed all the pillows on the spare bed and used our own pillows on the bed we slept on. She kept repeating that the inventory should have been 8 pillows, but there were only 7. I assured her that we did not take a pillow. We do a lot of traveling and never considered the need to inventory so after explaining all this to the hotel rep I couldn't believe there was a $50 charge on my credit card when I returned home. Very disappointing given that we have had many good stays at this place and now they are gouging their guests.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank Doodles317
Matterhorn Office, Owner at Matterhorn Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2020

Funny how management is horrible, yet you were the one yelling at us and cussing at us. All we asked was did you accidentally take a pillow because the room is stocked with 8 but you think we are stupid enough to believe that there was 7 in your room. Right away you exploded with “____ you lady” Horrible management, or horrible customer? And, you couldn’t even call back after you admitted to listening to our voicemail that we left you?

Reviewed August 27, 2020

This was a great place to stay. Nice rooms and comfortable beds. Hotel staff was very nice and helpful. You get free breakfast at the Timberline Deli. That was a nice surprise!! I was thinking it was a continental breakfast but the breakfast you get there was great. Also the location is perfect. Close to the Main Street. Great views.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2020

Clean accommodations. We arrived after check-in time and reception stayed for us which was a welcomed surprise. The outdoor courtyard has a gas firepit with a gazebo and tables to enjoy. Close to walk to Main street, the complimentary breakfast was delish, and more than expected.

Date of stay: August 2020