“Don't waste your time”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Monument
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This Starbucks is the WORST. My family stopped on our way to the zoo for some tea. The service was so SLOW. The place was kind of busy, but I have def. seen stores that are much busier. My mother in law and I waited 15 mins for our two teas. She finally asked whatever happened to hers only to find out it had been made and were sitting on the back counter. She asked the barista about the other tea that was with our order and it was sitting back there as well, and when the gentleman handed it to her my husband and I heard one of the women say "we have a long line of drinks it would have been out eventually". As someone who works in the service industry that is absolutely uncalled for! If the drinks had not been made yet, fine. But our drinks were made and just sitting back there while others who ordered after us were getting their drinks. I spent 50$ in that store, and have been a gold member with Starbucks for many years and I am appalled at the way we were treated. We will not be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

We love to stop here-easy on/easy off the highway. Friendly, efficient service makes for a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Coffee is burnt. Also way over priced. Have know idea why anyone bothers to go to these places. I don't!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

The service was good and so was the coffee. The only negative it that the seating space was quite small.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

Who doesn't enjoy Starbucks? Always great coffee/food! Wonderful place to meet friends to chat! Only downside is the poor seating! Those tall chairs and small tables are NOT comfy!