“Not bad for a little drive thru with outdoor seating”
Review of Crashburger

Crashburger
Ranked #1 of 10 Quick Bites in Montrose
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Great little burger. It doesn't have a huge menu. You have a choice of single or double with to without cheese and all come with fries. The staff is super nice and the service is fast. I LOVE the fries.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Burgers and fries were hot and fresh with just the right amount of condiments. Service was friendly and helpful. Simple menu takes the guess work out of ordering and speeds up service.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

When we went, the service was slow even though we were the only ones around. To top that off, the burgers and fries were too salty. Haven't been back since.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My friend and I passed through town on our way to SW Colorado. Starving for some good eats, we stopped at Crashburger. I LOVE this place. It's a bit of a dive (which is my thing), but the burgers and fries were deliciuos. I went back for a chocolate shake, which was equally as good. If you're passing through or staying in Montrose, go here!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

These burgers remind me of what we used to get when I was a kid - 50+ years ago. Took my 90-year-old dad there end of July and he loved them!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Crashburger? Share your experiences!