All reviewsfull kitchengreat residencefront deskmarriott goldbathroom suiteboth bedroomsliving areasocial hourextra pillowsplatinum membergreat roomeach morningto rocky mountain national parkindoor pool and hot tubthe breakfast areastaff was very friendly and helpfula great stay
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Clean, great location, friendly people, great room

The beds were really comfortable and the sink was low....this is a huge plus for vertically challenged people. Usually my ( . )( . ) hit the sink (annoying).

Room is very spacious.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Kayla J, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you Shary!
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Home made pizza snacks with beer & wine. Excellent service withEvland, Sarah &Kayla. Clean and committed to make your stay one you will remember. Affordable and great location. Dining area very nice with large screen TV and comfortable seating.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Kayla J, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thank you for the feedback! We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay, see you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The hotel is clean and very modern. It is in walking distance from a lot of restaurants and Target. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen provides everything you need at an extended stay hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel is very clean and seems quite new. Unlike other recent reviewers, I found the hotel staff very cordial and accommodating. Our room was fine -- my only quibble was finding a blanket and some linen (from what I think was for the sofa bed) balled up on the top shelf in the bedroom closet. It's highly likely that a guest did that and the housecleaning staff just didn't notice when servicing the room. The front desk was hugely apologetic.

The fitness room is top-notch: much better stocked and spacious than most Residence Inns.

Free parking and very quiet.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the feedback. We will make sure to pass on the housekeeping notes so we can ensure to get this corrected. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Platinum Member and a frequent guest at many Marriott Hotels, but more often at Residence Inn properties. Wow, I was shocked from the time I got out of my car. I immediately noticed the neglected greens/grounds. Cigarette butts all over, recessed planter barriers, dead grass, trash all over, etc. My first thought was that management must have changed from my stay last year. Pleasant staff at the front desk. I then proceeded to my room and thought I was going to pass-out! The stench of "body odor" combined with dirty carpet started my trip off in a very bad way. I knew the hotel was booked so I knew I couldn't get another room. I sprayed perfume all over, prayed I wouldn't get a disease, and went to sleep. The next day I returned to my room and yes, housekeeping had been there, perhaps like a tornado. My lamp shades were tilted, my bed partially made with the sheet hanging offset below the top bedding and no coffee refill! I dripped some water while making coffee and went to wipe it up with a paper towel.......once again had a feeling of filth when the paper towel turned brown from dirt/grime! I checked out without even considering the breakfast. After witnessing what I did in the room there is no way I'd subject my stomach to the food.

My final thought! The management should visit the Residence Inn in Grand Junction, CO! Their dirt/gravel beds are racked once a day, the grass green and lush, no trash and the service and rooms are impeccable.

Corporate has a letter and photos coming soon!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank sirena528
Kayla J, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Loveland Fort Collins, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Good Morning Sirena528,
I want to personally apologize for your stay. It sounds like we dropped the ball in several areas and for this I am sorry. As a valued Platinum Rewards Member, I would love to contact you and get more details. Please email me directly or call the hotel 970-622-7000.
I hope to hear from you, I want to make this right.