“Some Clues a Stretch”

Clueology Escape Rooms
Ranked #3 of 9 Fun & Games in Loveland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Clueology Escape Rooms we invite you to experience the unthinkable and step away from reality for an hour. What would you do if put in certain situations? Could you escape? Could you save the world? Could you survive? We dare you to find out with us...
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently went on a spree of four area escape rooms and all of us agree this was our third favorite (though, even at three it is eons better than #4). First of all, they spared no expense with the rooms and props. Of the four escape rooms we did, this one was by far the most high tech, fancy, cool looking one. The story line was great. Our complaint was that a good portion of the clues/riddles were too hard. Even at the end when the guy was explaining things some of them made no sense to any of us. We could just be idiots, but we did "escape" from all four of the rooms we recently did. We were able to get out of Alcatraz with just seconds left but instead of celebrating, we were all just confused. I didn't even know we won until the guy came in the door and said good job. But, again, the room was great. One complaint, without giving too much away, is that after doing a certain task, something was supposed to light up and it never did. That cost us quite a bit of time. Finally we asked for a clue and they said, "Did you see ___ light up?" They had to just tell us what it said, which cost us time and a clue. Oh well, we're not professionals and we enjoyed it. I will say that this was my Dad's first escape room and we had to force him to do another one because he thought they'd all be this hard (they aren't). Anyway, recommended!

All reviews
"blast"
"fun"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 5, 2018

Great time with 4 couples. It was our first time, but we made it out without using a clue and with almost 15 minutes left.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

I played The Fallout and Quake rooms with 3 other friends, they are both a very fun time yet unique in their own way. Clueology mixes up the puzzles with a fun variety of challenges in an immersive environment. I cannot imagine anyone that enjoys escape rooms not having a fun time in either of these rooms.

Reviewed January 2, 2018

My friends and I kicked off the new year with a trip to Loveland for Clueology. Our group of four explored a government agent's mysterious mountain cabin in The Fallout Room and then took an ill-fated tour of a nuclear power facility in Quake. Both adventures feature a variety of visual challenges, code and logic puzzles, and procedural tasks draped in immersive staging and sophisticated technology. I enjoyed both Fallout and Quake but slightly preferred the latter. Fallout Room is ideal for larger escape room groups and our foursome struggled a bit to navigate the 19 puzzles required to reach the conclusion. Quake features some innovative and dramatically executed technology that I won't explicitly spoil but may be guessable from the room's name. Clueology owners Ryan and Krista were excellent hosts and are right to be proud for their creations. Check this place out!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 7, 2017

My family and I recently played the Fallout Shelter room and had a great time. I've done over 30 rooms, my aunt has done over 20, and my two cousins have a few under their belts as well. We were all impressed with the scenic - it was incredible, very detailed, and immersive. The puzzles made sense in the story world, there were several puzzles that were new to us, and the staff was so helpful and welcoming. We enjoyed it so much, we booked another game before we left. I have Muscular Dystrophy and use a mobility scooter and was able to maneuver around the room easily. I've experienced many amazing rooms in the Orlando and New Orleans areas specifically and this one is on par with some of the best I've done.