“Consistenly good...”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Excellent friendly family run venue. Good, fresh sushi and bento box options. Have a pot of green tea.

1  Thank DrBeenThere

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is a neighborhood treasure. It's in a strip mall and doesn't look like much, but the service is so warm and friendly and the sushi is fresh. I also like the non-sushi items like the beef teriyaki and the udon. Lunch is the better deal, as sushi is pricey, but well worth the expense at dinner.

1  Thank Missy A
Reviewed 27 November 2016

Fresh fish, good portions, great waitstaff and friendly chef's! I am someone who is particular about sushi and have lived in NYC and LA and also in Tokyo and love great sushi. It has been hard to find a place I like. This place is consistent and good quality. One thing I always look for is the freshness of the fish and the quality of the rice. I recommend this simple small sushi bar to anyone in the area wanting a good meal at a friendly restaurant

Reviewed 21 July 2016

This place is walking distance from my house and my partner and I go regularly. It serves the best sushi I've had in Colorado, and the quality and flavor is far more consistent than places I've tried in Denver or Boulder. It is family owned and the owner and sushi chefs make an extra effort to greet the customers and make you feel welcome (we usually sit at the bar, so I can't speak to the servers). The oysters are delicious, and they often have fun new combinations. The salmon skin roll is crispy and delicious. The family obviously takes pride in their work and it's always a pleasure to eat here. I think it's one of the best options for eating out in Longmont.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

Our friends wanted to take us out to dinner, after staying with you for a few nights. We suggested Sakura and it was perfect! We ordered appetizers and 5 different sushi rolls.. had plenty to eat and we all agreed the sushi was excellent, flavorful, fresh, and spicy, plus a lovely presentation.The atmosphere was quiet and intimate, the service was fast, friendly and helpful ( the waitress suggested a variety of rolls, and had a good sense of humor!). Our friends had just been in San Francisco and their hosts took them to an expensive restaurant and they ended up with a bill for over $300, so our guests where thrilled that they had such a wonderful dining experience for less than $100 for the 4 of us. We are pleased that we live just a few blocks from this restaurant, so we can drop by frequently.