“Insane barbacoa... And cheap eats!”
Review of Tacos Selene

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tacos Selene
Ranked #90 of 440 Restaurants in Littleton
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

I found this unsuspecting hole in the wall and was absolutely blown away. I live in nearby Littleton and always make a stop! Try the house made selene sauce on a barbacoa taco and your mind will be blown.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed 7 December 2020

(Reviewed on Google March 2020)

How have we not discovered this hidden gem before?

We loved the Sopes! And the tacos were also just as delicious.

Don't be fooled by the pricing, it may be cheap, but it tastes amazing and don't get us started about the salsa bar... a salsa for any taste, although we recommend trying out the guac salsa.. medium heat with some avocado flavor. Yum!

We will definitely be coming back for more.

Find more reviews and travels on our website. Link on our Tripadviser page.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2020

When I want Mexican food, I want the real thing, and this is where I go. Mexican "refrescos" like horchata and jamaica are also to be had. Mexican Coca Cola, as well. They have U.S. soft drinks, too. But it's the food; it's tastes so good. If your in the area, be sure to stop in.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2020

My wife and I keep going back. Really good food and they have a number of real Mexican items on the menu, not TexMex or Americanized Mex food. Really good salsas, too.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 April 2020 via mobile

This is a great stop of food. The flavor is amazing and the food comes out quick. Amazing smothered burritos

Date of visit: March 2020