“Well, Well, Well,,,”

Olive Garden
Ranked #75 of 407 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had lunch at Olive Garden yesterday. Meal was fine. When I paid my bill, the waitress had decided not to give me the change due, but rounded the bill out for the benefit of Olive Garden. It would have been nice for her "not to assume" I didn't want the change back. I imagine if this is a new policy, Olive Garden makes out quite nice if they do that to all their customers. The amount of change is not the issue, it is the way it was done without even considering I might actually have "needed" that change.

Reviewed March 12, 2018

This was our third visit in the past couple of years; and each time, we've been impressed with the progress OG has made with refining its dishes. Most impressive are the new dishes they've been adding to the menu, such as the excellent Braised Beef Bolognese, which has a rich meat and tomato flavor. Also, very good are the Chicken Alfredo, with a lighter sauce than other Alfredos we've tasted, and the Five Cheese Ziti, with a creamy tomato sauce. The Minestrone soup is a bowl full of vegetables and beans in a tasty broth, while the Chicken and Gnocchi soup is very tasty and reminded us of New England Clam Chowder. The only disappointments were the excessive salt on the breadsticks and the Classic Lasagna. The flavor of the latter was very good (lots of cheese and meat sauce, but the pasta itself was so overcooked that it had disintegrated into a pile of mush. The service is always friendly and efficient; and the wine list has a couple of decent bottles.
It's not perfect, but it's pretty good.

Reviewed December 22, 2017

I have been to Olive Garden many times, probably 15-20 times. It was my mother-in-law's favorite. Even on a busy night, you get seated in 5-20 minutes, the appetizers are great, the food is great. Service is quick, I have generally found. The House wine they offer a free taste of is ... usually pretty so-so, so order a decent wine from the wine menu.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to a Sunday lunch for the first time at this specific Olive Garden.

There was no wait, we were seated to a booth with no delay.

My typical order of salad and soup was the expected quality. Soups were nice and hot.

We had a special order concerning the salad and a chicken breast. Our server was great, she took the time to understand the need, and then helped to deliver as needed. Thanks!

I learned how to see their check out system at the table. It’s pretty slick and easy to use after you’ve tried it once.

No hesitation to visit this OG.

Enjoy

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We were a walk in table for 11 after the lunch rush on a Monday is always a great opportunity to make the day.

We walk in and the hostess team promptly puts a table together in a closed section that was perfect.

Our server, Randy was excellent, a little slow on the start; after water, wine, coffee then food order. The food was as ordered, the salad & bread sticks were just right, build your own pasta, our favorite - rigatoni with traditional marinara and cheese till your wrist is sore - is my wife's order, my niece and nephews got it there way - chicken parm, OG sausage, chicken ravioli, minestrone soup, and wine tastes.

Randy kept hot coffee coming, thanks.