“Mediterranean cuisine”

Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #70 of 413 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Located at the busy Colorado Mills mall---avoid 12 noon to 1 pm to skip the crowds.
Falafel burrito was good. There's a choice of plate, pita or burrito and choices for hummus and sauces. All for about $8. Reasonable deal comparable to a chipotle or similar. Service was excellent.

Does lack the authenticity of a Greek restaurant that serves more greasy food with Greek fries and a coronary to go.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I eat here often. The food is good and the service is quick. Like a Mediterranean chipotle, I can create my own dish from an abundance of options. Many gluten free, dairy free and other allergy friendly choices. Everything tastes fresh and I never leave hungry. For a quick meal it's a great option.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Garbanzo is located in the new grouping of restaurants on Colfax and Simms near the Colorado Mills Mall. The set up focuses on delivering a healthy, custom order meal in just a few minutes. They have a simple to understand menu. Excellent value!

Reviewed 11 December 2015

My son and I ate at this restaurant when making a visit to Golden. I ordered a gyro plate, and he had a chicken plate. We had two medium drinks. The total bill was $21.44. The portions were ample, and we found the food to very flavorful. We had several options from which to choose for our plate, and we received the pita bread on the side. The soda was self-serve from a modern dispenser that allowed significant mix and match in terms of flavors. The restaurant was both calm and clean. I would eat here again.

1  Thank Boyd B
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I was having trouble choosing - so many options! I went for the plate; mixed some grilled chicken and grilled steak, red cabbage (great) and cucumber/tomato. Ordered some falafel which was very tasty, especially when I dipped them into the Tzatziki sauce! Very good dinner. I tried my friend's tabouleh (ok) and hummus (not even ok).

Our server was Piro, helpful and funny - he was so great I thought he was the manager! The owners need to keep that guy around!